«UCAG»
Log In Please! Or Register, if you haven't yet =D!
Enjoy your Stay =D

Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Look...today..a very close friend of mine got into a Car Wreck...She maybe has a broken Hip...and she has pices of meat out of her Arm...please guys keep her in prayer...she is a very close friend of mine...


Last edited by Soap5321 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  ScOtTyZ on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:09 am

OK, I will pray that, hope that god will save this poor woman. Sad

ScOtTyZ

Posts : 207
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : South California

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:10 am

ScOtTyZ wrote:OK, I will pray that, hope that god will save this poor woman. Sad

Thanks..ill keep updating it till shes gets out..

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  ScOtTyZ on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 am

How's her condition so far? D How is she feeling now?

ScOtTyZ

Posts : 207
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : South California

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:09 am

ScOtTyZ wrote:How's her condition so far? D How is she feeling now?

Shes doing better...she called me last night and i talked to her some...she should be getting out in a day or 2 hopefully

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OMg

Post  -Fury_Swipes- on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:57 am

Soap5321 wrote:
ScOtTyZ wrote:How's her condition so far? D How is she feeling now?

Shes doing better...she called me last night and i talked to her some...she should be getting out in a day or 2 hopefully

Damm i will pray fo her i hope she gets better! Sad Sad

-Fury_Swipes-

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 28
Location : DENIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 am

-Fury_Swipes- wrote:
Soap5321 wrote:
ScOtTyZ wrote:How's her condition so far? D How is she feeling now?

Shes doing better...she called me last night and i talked to her some...she should be getting out in a day or 2 hopefully

Damm i will pray fo her i hope she gets better! Sad Sad

Great news! Doctor said nothing is broken!

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  ScOtTyZ on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Very Happy Let's hope she'll feel okay when she gets out of the hospital! Smile

ScOtTyZ

Posts : 207
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : South California

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Yea..shes been keeping me updated..and ive been checking on her alot

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

XD

Post  -Fury_Swipes- on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Soap5321 wrote:Yea..shes been keeping me updated..and ive been checking on her alot

WOOT!!! Give her my Smile. This one ========================)))))))))))))))))))))))0

-Fury_Swipes-

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 28
Location : DENIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:16 pm

-Fury_Swipes- wrote:
Soap5321 wrote:Yea..shes been keeping me updated..and ive been checking on her alot

WOOT!!! Give her my Smile. This one ========================)))))))))))))))))))))))0

lol alright..she told me today that she couldnt feel her leg..only felt pain

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  ShotGunin on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Soap5321 wrote:
-Fury_Swipes- wrote:
Soap5321 wrote:Yea..shes been keeping me updated..and ive been checking on her alot

WOOT!!! Give her my Smile. This one ========================)))))))))))))))))))))))0

lol alright..she told me today that she couldnt feel her leg..only felt pain

Dude u said it was a horrible thing witch means like broken bones...ur prob lieing?

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Doctors said it wasnt as bad as it looked..still was pretty bad..and no offence..but why would i lie ? i have no reason to lie or anything..i visited her in the ER..no lying at all man

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  ScOtTyZ on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Give her a hug from us! :')

ScOtTyZ

Posts : 207
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : South California

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  «UCAG»Proxify on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 am

hey dude, i didn't read this post earlier, or i would have prayed for her... i too have a VERY good friend of mine going through some pain, but it's emotional, but i know what situation your going through. I'm glad she is feeling better

«UCAG»Proxify
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-04-25

View user profile http://ucag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am

Thx Everyone! il keep yall updated as she keeps me updated lol

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Soap5321 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am

«UCAG»Proxify wrote:hey dude, i didn't read this post earlier, or i would have prayed for her... i too have a VERY good friend of mine going through some pain, but it's emotional, but i know what situation your going through. I'm glad she is feeling better

i know how Emotional Pain is...

Soap5321

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone...Please keep my friend in Prayer...

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:59 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum