«UCAG»
Enjoy your Stay =D

Do u feel left out of hacking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do u feel left out of hacking?

Post  ShotGunin on Tue May 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey YOU yeh YOU! Do u hate hackers? Do u wanan eat there heads off?>Smile Well u can now with AK74U! My Favorite gun SmileSmile

The AK74U is only 800$ If u can buy that u can go suck my !@#$%! Lol just jking...Kk i really meet to post this hack its for

DO U LIKE HACKING? WELL NO SHIT YEH well sum of yous dont (CRACKED) When ur in a game and theres hacking open the report botten!!!XD Make sure hes not in UCAG or SS Smile

Kk i know that this was a random post but its my boredem specking (btw i cant spell) LOL kk sorry for wasting ur time with this post, MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS! monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

AdminShotGunin Of UCAG
P.S if u want sum hacks check the hack post i might be posting ownedge hacks soon SmileSmileWink

ShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

ummm k

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Mon May 25, 2009 3:44 pm

oh yea is there UCAG clan???

and yes AK74U PWNZ ALL Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

LionCub{Demon}

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Do u feel left out of hacking?

Post  ShotGunin on Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

OHFKYOU wrote:oh yea is there UCAG clan???

and yes AK74U PWNZ ALL Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Yes but if full on Combat Arms just sub to www.youtube.com/TheUcag and also sub to
www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

ShotGunin

Back to top Go down

ty man

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Mon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm

K i will get to that then,ty for the info keep up the great work the webstie

LionCub{Demon}

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Twice on Wed May 27, 2009 4:37 pm

ShotGunin wrote:Hey YOU yeh YOU! Do u hate hackers? Do u wanna eat their heads off?>Smile Well u can now with AK74U! My Favorite gun SmileSmile

The AK74U is only 800$ If u can buy that u can go suck my !@#$%! Lol just jking...Kk i really meet to post this hack its for (I honestly don't even know what he was trying to say here... -_- )

DO U LIKE HACKING? WELL NO SHIT YEH well some of yous dont (CRACKED) When ur in a game and theres hacking open the report button!!!XD Make sure hes not in UCAG or SS Smile

Kk i know that this was a random post but its my boredom speaking (btw i cant spell) LOL kk sorry for wasting ur time with this post, MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS! monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

AdminShotGunin Of UCAG
P.S if u want sum hacks check the hack post i might be posting ownage hacks soon SmileSmileWink
And btw I did read that you said that you couldn't spell and this post was just so maybe you could read and see how to spell most of your mistakes. And for everyone else's sanity, please don't make topics when you're bored. Smile

Twice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShotGunin on Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Twice wrote:
ShotGunin wrote:Hey YOU yeh YOU! Do u hate hackers? Do u wanna eat their heads off?>Smile Well u can now with AK74U! My Favorite gun SmileSmile

The AK74U is only 800$ If u can buy that u can go suck my !@#$%! Lol just jking...Kk i really meet to post this hack its for (I honestly don't even know what he was trying to say here... -_- )

DO U LIKE HACKING? WELL NO SHIT YEH well some of yous dont (CRACKED) When ur in a game and theres hacking open the report button!!!XD Make sure hes not in UCAG or SS Smile

Kk i know that this was a random post but its my boredom speaking (btw i cant spell) LOL kk sorry for wasting ur time with this post, MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS! monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

AdminShotGunin Of UCAG
P.S if u want sum hacks check the hack post i might be posting ownage hacks soon SmileSmileWink
And btw I did read that you said that you couldn't spell and this post was just so maybe you could read and see how to spell most of your mistakes. And for everyone else's sanity, please don't make topics when you're bored. Smile

Urgg alright ? i was bored and this was like along time ago when i wasent admin...
and idc?

ShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top