«UCAG»
Log In Please! Or Register, if you haven't yet =D!
Enjoy your Stay =D

Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  ShotGunin on Mon May 25, 2009 3:15 pm

This isnt mine but if u have questions ask them il try to answer:D
Btw for better hacks sub to mu youtube acc http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin
all Instructions are in the setup

Some of these hacks are really hacks so there arent any viruses

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mryzwq1ezmn

Virus scan:
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/f...0c390d286e77fb

a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.05.17 Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt!IK
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.05.16 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.168 2009.05.17 SPR/Tool.inj.268800
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.05.15 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.05.16 -
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.05.16 -
AVG 8.5.0.336 2009.05.16 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.05.17 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.05.15 Trojan.Agent.IRC
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.05.16 -
Comodo 1157 2009.05.08 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.05.17 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.05.14 Suspicious File
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6508 2009.05.16 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.05.16 -
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.05.16 -
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.05.17 -
GData 19 2009.05.17 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.49.0 2009.05.17 Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt
K7AntiVirus 7.10.737 2009.05.16 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.05.17 -
McAfee 5617 2009.05.16 -
McAfee+Artemis 5617 2009.05.16 Artemis!406C6C12B30E
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.05.17 Riskware.Tool.inj.268800
Microsoft 1.4602 2009.05.17 -
NOD32 4080 2009.05.15 -
Norman 6.01.05 2009.05.16 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.05.17 -
Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.05.17 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.05.16 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.05.17 -
Rising 21.29.62.00 2009.05.17 -
Sophos 4.41.0 2009.05.17 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.05.16 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.05.17 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.1.326 2009.05.17 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.05.15 -
VBA32 3.12.10.5 2009.05.17 -
ViRobot 2009.5.15.1737 2009.05.15 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.05.16 -

7/40 - Download on own risk.

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

javascript error

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Mon May 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Excuse but whenever i click the download link for this and the other hacks(2nd topic)/mediafire it gives me javascript error,but it never gave me one before...if u may help me man then can you Mad Shocked Surprised

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  ShotGunin on Mon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm

LionCub{Demon} wrote:Excuse but whenever i click the download link for this and the other hacks(2nd topic)/mediafire it gives me javascript error,but it never gave me one before...if u may help me man then can you Mad Shocked Surprised

Mabey the my download thing not sure:S

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Mon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm

k ty for reply,hope it gets fixed soon Laughing

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  imbetterthanyou on Mon May 25, 2009 4:18 pm

its fixed now ty Very Happy

imbetterthanyou

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Mon May 25, 2009 4:19 pm

going to try it out and see what this hack features..

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

wow

Post  Noriso on Tue May 26, 2009 1:16 pm

This hack is a total ripoff, it does nothing and is a pain in the @ss to remove.

Noriso

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  ShotGunin on Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Noriso wrote:This hack is a total ripoff, it does nothing and is a pain in the @ss to remove.

Yeh less recoit and bunny hop.....might be good and not good at times

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  low3 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

are they nice i cant even play ca so are these hacks nice

low3

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  Noriso on Tue May 26, 2009 4:59 pm

low3 wrote:are they nice i cant even play ca so are these hacks nice
No, not really, just basic stuff like hopping and less recoil, plus you can mess up your computer with them

Noriso

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

fail

Post  duckkid123 on Wed May 27, 2009 1:25 pm

this fucked up my combat arms cant even play it it wont let me thanks a bunch Twisted Evil

duckkid123

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  ShotGunin on Wed May 27, 2009 3:14 pm

duckkid123 wrote:this fucked up my combat arms cant even play it it wont let me thanks a bunch Twisted Evil
it didnt to mine... sorry if it did..

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Wed May 27, 2009 6:15 pm

ShotGunin wrote:
duckkid123 wrote:this fucked up my combat arms cant even play it it wont let me thanks a bunch Twisted Evil
it didn"t to mine... sorry if it did..
same i am still pwning little nubs-i just use less recoil but now i will use it less cuz it makes gun shoot slower for some reason then the bunny hop is laggy to me,other than that its good hax ty for posting "shotgunin" even thou there not yours What a Face What a Face

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  ShotGunin on Wed May 27, 2009 6:32 pm

LionCub{Demon} wrote:
ShotGunin wrote:
duckkid123 wrote:this fucked up my combat arms cant even play it it wont let me thanks a bunch Twisted Evil
it didn"t to mine... sorry if it did..
same i am still pwning little nubs-i just use less recoil but now i will use it less cuz it makes gun shoot slower for some reason then the bunny hop is laggy to me,other than that its good hax ty for posting "shotgunin" even thou there not yours What a Face What a Face

Tyvm

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Wed May 27, 2009 6:34 pm

ShotGunin wrote:
LionCub{Demon} wrote:
ShotGunin wrote:
duckkid123 wrote:this fucked up my combat arms cant even play it it wont let me thanks a bunch Twisted Evil
it didn"t to mine... sorry if it did..
same i am still pwning little nubs-i just use less recoil but now i will use it less cuz it makes gun shoot slower for some reason then the bunny hop is laggy to me,other than that its good hax ty for posting "shotgunin" even thou there not yours What a Face What a Face

Tyvm
~NpMan~ Smile

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  low3 on Sun May 31, 2009 1:57 pm

My CA is down soo idk if this works or not and my xfire isnt working soo ill try to post hacks but idk if they work

low3

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baron's Hack Pack Posted by AdminShotGunin

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum