«UCAG»
Log In Please! Or Register, if you haven't yet =D!
Enjoy your Stay =D

Fire Mode in C.A Fail or good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire Mode in C.A Fail or good?

Post  ShotGunin on Wed May 27, 2009 7:01 pm

I think the C.A shit is gonna be a big fail if u play with noobs we all know it u need good players or else ur fucking fucked....Also i think i might be good too Razz
Bc u explorer the map abit more Lol...
And u get to practice Smile When ur bored..Razz
Random XD

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Mode in C.A Fail or good?

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Wed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

ShotGunin wrote:I think the C.A shit is gonna be a big fail if u play with noobs we all know it u need good players or else ur fucking fucked....Also i think i might be good too Razz
Bc u explorer the map abit more Lol...
And u get to practice Smile When ur bored..Razz
Random XD
i am only gonna play wit friends or high k/d players since if u play with sucky noobs they will die then ur fucked(dead)-i am playing extreme most of the time(diff.:lvl)-and if anyone wants to play wit me on extreme on fireteam just add me(get ign by PM'ing me)

watch vid below(for some info-korean)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1iC8jurxc

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Mode in C.A Fail or good?

Post  ShotGunin on Wed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm

LionCub{Demon} wrote:
ShotGunin wrote:I think the C.A shit is gonna be a big fail if u play with noobs we all know it u need good players or else ur fucking fucked....Also i think i might be good too Razz
Bc u explorer the map abit more Lol...
And u get to practice Smile When ur bored..Razz
Random XD
i am only gonna play wit friends or high k/d players since if u play with sucky noobs they will die then ur fucked(dead)-i am playing extreme most of the time(diff.:lvl)-and if anyone wants to play wit me on extreme on fireteam just add me(get ign by PM'ing me)

watch vid below(for some info-korean)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1iC8jurxc

i just said that wow....how the fuck u post 40 posts in less then 3 days??

ShotGunin

Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 20
Location : www.youtube.com/TheShotGunin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShotGunin

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Mode in C.A Fail or good?

Post  LionCub{Demon} on Wed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm

ShotGunin wrote:
LionCub{Demon} wrote:
ShotGunin wrote:I think the C.A shit is gonna be a big fail if u play with noobs we all know it u need good players or else ur fucking fucked....Also i think i might be good too Razz
Bc u explorer the map abit more Lol...
And u get to practice Smile When ur bored..Razz
Random XD
i am only gonna play wit friends or high k/d players since if u play with sucky noobs they will die then ur fucked(dead)-i am playing extreme most of the time(diff.:lvl)-and if anyone wants to play wit me on extreme on fireteam just add me(get ign by PM'ing me)

watch vid below(for some info-korean)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1iC8jurxc

i just said that wow....how the fuck u post 40 posts in less then 3 days??
sorry if i kinda resaid what u said just agreeing-and over 40 posts mainly trying to help and saying what is patched and not+ giving out info on the fireteam mode(times,features,etc.)

LionCub{Demon}

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 21
Location : Denver,Pennsylvania

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hooded_devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Mode in C.A Fail or good?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:04 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum