«UCAG»
Enjoy your Stay =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

«UCAG»
Enjoy your Stay =D
«UCAG»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone ACTUALLY completed FireTeam?

+10
gaz158
Soap5321
iOwnage
Allen
reaperkiller
-Fury_Swipes-
«UCAG»Proxify
LionCub{Demon}
ShotGunin
ScOtTyZ
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone ACTUALLY completed FireTeam? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY completed FireTeam?

Post  Soap5321 Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:36 am

lol yea..had a guy try to tap and destroy the tank...so we waited a min...his character standing there..all of a sudden it starts running in place and its HP went down to 23 lol

Soap5321

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ACTUALLY completed FireTeam? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone ACTUALLY completed FireTeam?

Post  ScOtTyZ Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 am

LOL, epic fail. When I try to tap, I just disconnect, so I dare not to even tap anymore.
Have you ever seen a lot of people run through from the spawn point, up the road to the tank and epically failed?

ScOtTyZ

https://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Post  Soap5321 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

ScOtTyZ wrote:LOL, epic fail. When I try to tap, I just disconnect, so I dare not to even tap anymore.
Have you ever seen a lot of people run through from the spawn point, up the road to the tank and epically failed?

Thats why when i rush the tank i DONT fail lol...well i did it last time..running then jumped..and got sniped..i was like..wth ?

I can Tap...its harder for me though...i gonna minimize combat arms..disconnect..do what i gotta do...then minimize it again..and reconnect..ive done it 2 times actually..i have Wireless Internet so...lol

Soap5321

Back to top Go down

Post  ScOtTyZ Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:44 pm

What sucks about running in is, you get blowned up by the tank. lol
Everytime I run in, I always get hit by the tank's shot, whether its a little hit or a major hit. Then someone randomly shoots me and I die.

ScOtTyZ

https://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Post  Soap5321 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 am

ScOtTyZ wrote:What sucks about running in is, you get blowned up by the tank. lol
Everytime I run in, I always get hit by the tank's shot, whether its a little hit or a major hit. Then someone randomly shoots me and I die.

its actually easy to get to the Tank..when you get there..take out the enemies before shotting the Tank..or they will kill you...And remember..wait like 10 seconds before touching the Tank after it explodes...Touch it right after it explodes and you die

Soap5321

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ACTUALLY completed FireTeam? - Page 2 Empty Read

Post  babychicken Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 am

Yes I have clocked FireTeam a few times now.
We should meet up one day. Glitch the whole map and shit Very Happy

babychicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwamies Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 pm

lol its not that hard.. im at 40 odd clears XD and the new "noobie friendly" version is so easy i could prob clear the whole thing by myself, no glitches or hacks

Dwamies

Back to top Go down

Post  riderred Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 pm

LionCub{Demon} wrote:
«UCAG»I let my mom stick her dick in my you know what last night... wrote:yes, me Twice, and Sammmmm and some other dude beat it...
i am told u get like 300exp at the end...is this true and anything else u get tell me/us...

ummm it really depends....if you get alot of kills/deaths....if you like stood at the back and get like 0/0 you probably would get like 200 gp, but if you were like killing lots of ppl.....like maybe 600 gp?

riderred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2