«UCAG»
Enjoy your Stay =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

«UCAG»
Enjoy your Stay =D
«UCAG»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule...

3 posters

Go down

MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule... Empty MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule...

Post  -Fury_Swipes- Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:23 pm

I have no idea y i put this but we need a (ucag) commercial.

Also Scott. Is putting up a (ucag) MACHINIMA which is classic pm him for questions about

ME i might make a Ucag Myth buster? Not too act wierd or anything to put UCAG!! infront of it but its classic! a myth busting video about combat arms, so its like a halo thing but instead its a combat arms thing. So comment if u want

but i need a torrent thing. so if prox could let me have permission and a link...( not asking much )

Suspect pirat cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Schedule:
We will start to film the Machinima on June 6, 2009, at 10:00AM - 1:30PM (Pacific Standard Time) And if we need more time filming, we will finish filming on June 8, 2009, at 8:00PM - 9:00PM (Pacific Stand Time) [If have idea by this date]

If we don't have an idea by that date, then we will film on June 13, 2009, at 10:00AM - 1:30PM (Pacific Standard Time), and if we need more time filming, we will finish filming on June 15, 2009, at 8:00PM - 9:00PM (Pacific Standard Time)
^<<from ScOtYz

MY schedule is when i come bak from summer school = BUMMER!!
scratch Sleep Sleep Sleep Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
IF ucag gives me a torrent and permission ill post the schedule up. clown

GOOD LUK AT THAT MACHINIMA

-Fury_Swipes-

Back to top Go down

MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule... Empty Re: MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule...

Post  «UCAG»Proxify Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 pm

give me more detail about what it is that YOU are wanting to do... the mythbuster things, like how would do you do it... what would you 'MythBust' over? and also what torrent are you talking about, like is it a program? if so what is the name of it
«UCAG»Proxify
«UCAG»Proxify
Admin

https://ucag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule... Empty Re: MYTHBUSTTTEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!! and schedule...

Post  ScOtTyZ Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:00 am

He's probably gonna do MythBusters on glitches. LOL! Just kidding.

ScOtTyZ

https://www.youtube.com/uzumaki777z

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down